Visual Studio 2012 feature series- What’s new in Visual Studio 2012.
Visual studio 2012 is there in RC stage and I am exploring that into the great extent. Visual Studio 2012 is great editor there is no doubt. It is much more mature and comes with lots of features. Telerik – A well know in third party controls released a free eBook on Visual Studio 2012 and ASP.NET 4.5. You can find lots of time saving feature documented in this eBook.
Following is a quick list of features they have explored in Visual Studio 2012.
- CSS Intellisense
- ASP.NET and ASP.NET Web API
- Strongly typed data binding
- Page Inspector(new Debugging Tool)
- HTML5 and CSS3 is available out of box
- Request validation prevents yellow screen of death
- WAI Aria makes the web usable by all