Who I am?
I had completed My B.Sc(Chemistry) and Masters of Computer Application from Saurashtra University. I started my career working on windows application with Microsoft.NET framework 1.1 and then I moved to ASP.NET and still exploring ASP.NET 4.5 and ASP.NET MVC 5.X. Right now.
Through this blog I am sharing the stuff that I have been learning everyday. When I am not working I usually write blog here or learn something new via reading blogs or watching videos.
Please feel free to contact me for any queries via posting comments on my blog. I will try to reply as early as possible. You can also contact me on twitter at @Jalpesh. I am not tweeting too much but will surely get back to you if you are going to contact me. If you wish to contact me via LinkedIn then you can contact me here.
You are free use to any code in your project. But please don't copy this content directly on blog or site as I am putting an extra effort for that. Please feel free to leave your honest opinion about my blog and I will try to improve in every possible way. Followings are some ways to contact me for anything.
Social/Professional Network profiles:
My LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jalpeshvadgama
Subscribe to my blog:
If you really like my blog and you want to get regular update of this blog on your email. Please take a minute to subscribe my blog. So you will automatically get all the new post updates on your email itself.
You can subscribe to my blog via putting your email in right side section "Follow By Email" or you can visit my Subscribe to my blog page.
If you simply want to put my RSS feed into your RSS reader. Following is my feed URL.
I have been Awarded as Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for Visual C# for year 2010,2011 and 2012. Dzone awarded me Most Valuable blogger for my community contribution through this blog.
Technologies I know:
- ASP.NET 1.1 to 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 2.0 to 5.0,C#,VB.NET
- ORMs like Entity Framework, Linq-to-SQL, Nhibernate,
- Proficient in Micro ORMs like Dapper, Petapoco.
- Worked with third party controls like Devepxress controls, Telerik RAD Ajax Controls, Nsoftware payment integration.
- DI Frameworks like StructureMap, SimpleInjector
- Tools like VisualStudio 2003 to 2013,Resharper, Eclipse, Sublime Text.
- Methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and Interative software development.
- Reporting tools like SQL Server reporting service, Crystal Report
- Databases like SQL Server 2000 to 2012, Oracle(Beginner), No sql databases like MongoDB.
What I do for Fun:
- I love surfing on internet watching youtube videos.
- Trying new technologies for Software Development.
- Reading books related to technologies, productivity and management.
- Writing blogs.