Recently I was contacted by Telerik team to review Telerik JustCode. So I installed Telerik Just code in my machine and I have used it for few days and Here is the my first impressions.
Things that I like about Telerik JustCode:
- It does not have impact on the Visual Studio load time.
- It does not change any theme or UI for the Visual Studio.
- Performance is much better then it’s competitors. It does not slow down visual studio while you were using it.
- Its not overwriting all things in Visual Studio like visual studio shortcuts.
- Another things its competitively priced then its competitors.
- Cloud Sync of your settings so you don’t have to worry about loosing your settings.
- Almost got all the features of code refactoring and code creation which are available with tools.
- Does not have annoying popups for suggestions or code refactoring.
Things that I don’t like about Telerik JustCode:
- Does not give hint for if-else to convert into ternary operator.
- Does not provided hint to convert for loop and other expression to LINQ Expressions.
- It does not put closing bracket when we only write opening bracket.
- It does not convert hints into the warnings.