- Through inheritance we can eliminate the redundant code and extend the user of the existing classes.
- We can build program from the standard working modules that can communicate with the one another rather then having start writing code from beginning.
- It is possible to have multiple instances of objects of class without any interface.
- It is easy to partion the work.
- Object oriented system can be easily upgraded from the small to the large systems.
- Easily modifying and extending implementations of components without having to recode everything from scratch.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Following are the benefits of the inheritance...